If you are a business owner in Texas or you are planning to open a business in the Lone Star State, this event is for you!
START, GROW OR EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS IN TEXAS
● Meet representatives from State agencies who will:
► Teach you how to do business with the State of Texas
► Show you how to get access to state funds
► Explain how to become a state supplier
● Connect with other business owners and entrepreneurs
● Listen to top CEOs from Mexico and Texas talk about their entrepreneurial journeys
● Expand and diversify your business network in a highly multicultural environment
● Learn from small business owners who have succeeded in Texas
● Inform yourself on important topics like the tax reform
● Stay on top of current trends in areas such as marketing
● Engage with financial professionals that can help take your business to the next level
● Be an active part of the Texas business community!
This great event is open to AEM members & to the general public. Limited space. Please register clicking on the link below. Every attendee must register individually. AEM members have a special price (Valid AEM membership mandatory). Corporate sponsorships opportunities available.
We thank all the great companies, institutions and individuals who sponsor this event. As part of AEM’s commitment to our community, net proceeds of this event will be destined to AEM Non-Profit Program.
As part of AEM’s commitment to our community, net proceeds of this event will be destined to AEM Non-Profit Program.
Non profit activities include:
● Scholarships for hispanic students in need financial aid for college tuition.
● Mentorship & financial aid to hispanic owned startups
● Educational programs (computer skills, accounting, finance) to under privileged adults We thank you for your kind support by attending this event, donating items for the Silent Auction and/or Sponsoring our event.
For more information about registration, travel, sponsorship or general comments, please contact us.